Friday, May 16

Testimonials Part 3!



Transcript: "I believe in the HELPS program, it has made a wonderful difference in my life and if there are any senior citizens that are having a problem, by all means look into HELPS. It's wonderful and it will help you tremendously."



Transcript: "Okay, my husband had a massive stroke. He was in perfect health, and he died and all our debtors were calling day after day after day, you know? Thirteen, fourteen fifteen calls a day. And I was having what I thought were seizures but they were just real bad panic attacks because I was grieving and trying to deal with the creditors at the same time. I was at my wits end. I couldn't grieve, you know, they didn't give me time to grieve, and they didn't seem to understand what I was going through and of course my income, I only have a third of the income I had when my husband was alive so I couldn't pay my bills. So I called the attorneys at HELPS and had a consultation with them and my life immediately changed for the better. The biggest benefit is not having to deal with people that call and are cross and, you know, threatening. They take care of that for me, I don't have to worry about that anymore. That gives me so much peace of mind because there was really nothing I could do until I talked to them. Oh! I'm so thankful for them, I thank God for them, they're my guardian angels."

Thanks to Sondra R. and Sharon T. for sharing their stories with us!